Thursday 21 December 2006

Tis the season for giving

So in keeping with the time of year I thought I would share my pain.

I'm not sure if thats strictly how its supposed to go BUT I don't always like to play by the rules so you are just going to have to take what you can get.

Anyway, my pain, its been there since about 10 to 7 this morning when I woke to the sound of the radio playing Mika's 'Grace Kelly'. Well when I say I woke up I was really still in that dream state, vaguely aware that the radio was playing but apparently I was awake enough for the song to get deep into my subconcious because its been playing in my head ever since. Its not a bad song to be honest but the problem is I don't know all the words so I've been humming the parts that I don't know and thats been irratating for a few hours now. What I want to know is who the hell is Mika, he sounds a bit like Freddie Mercury doing the Scissor Sisters, which perversly seems to work for this song, until I hum around the words I don't know. Since Freddie is dead I know it can't be him so I did a websearch and found the Mika site, which was a mistake because I heard the song blasting out my speakers once again. Oh and I never did find out who Mika was.

Anyway I was sharing my pain wasn't I .... www.mikasounds.com

Go on look it up, I know you are telling yourself that you don't want a song stuck in your head but at the same time you know you want to listen, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on , go on, go on, GO ON!!!

1 comment:

Girl said...

It didn't stick!
Then again I've only ever heard it the one time. He's a little Robbie Williams.