Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Not every photograph I take gets the result that I intended but I usually know what I've done wrong if it doesn't. If the picture was taken outdoors sometimes it may be the case that the sun is brighter than I realised. Or It might be duller than I realised and I just haven't adjusted as I should have. Sometimes its just a case of being lazy I may have forgotten to check and adjust the settings as necessary from one picture to another. But in most cases I recognise the mistake afterwards, learn the lesson through experience and just delete the picture. The joys of digital.

Today however I took a picture that just looks downright weird and I have no idea what happened and so cannot explain it.My initial thought was that something was on the lens and I hadn't cleaned it properly, but then it wasn't on the next shot. And I don't think it can't be a sunspot because the mark is off the centre and shape is just kind of odd. So answers in a postcard please.

Anyway here are some more detail shots in keeping with the earlier pictures taken yesterday.

Not a great shot either, but was the best shot I could get at the time with all the passing cyclists scaring this little guy behind the rocks every couple of seconds.


4 comments:

Ghazala Khan said...

Interview Request

Hello Dear and Respected,
I hope you are fine and carrying on the great work you have been doing for the Internet surfers. I am Ghazala Khan from The Pakistani Spectator (TPS), We at TPS throw a candid look on everything happening in and for Pakistan in the world. We are trying to contribute our humble share in the webosphere. Our aim is to foster peace, progress and harmony with passion.

We at TPS are carrying out a new series of interviews with the notable passionate bloggers, writers, and webmasters. In that regard, we would like to interview you, if you don't mind. Please send us your approval for your interview at my email address "ghazala.khi at gmail.com", so that I could send you the Interview questions. We would be extremely grateful.

regards.

Ghazala Khan
The Pakistani Spectator
www.pakspectator.com

Hillary said...

Well my thoughts on the first photo is it looks like you took it through a chain link fence. If that is not the reason then maybe you captured a spiritual being.

Scotsman said...

No fence, so we might have to go with the latter.

Just a Girl said...

Ghostie!