Tuesday 21 April 2009

Not every photograph I take gets the result that I intended but I usually know what I've done wrong if it doesn't. If the picture was taken outdoors sometimes it may be the case that the sun is brighter than I realised. Or It might be duller than I realised and I just haven't adjusted as I should have. Sometimes its just a case of being lazy I may have forgotten to check and adjust the settings as necessary from one picture to another. But in most cases I recognise the mistake afterwards, learn the lesson through experience and just delete the picture. The joys of digital.

Today however I took a picture that just looks downright weird and I have no idea what happened and so cannot explain it.My initial thought was that something was on the lens and I hadn't cleaned it properly, but then it wasn't on the next shot. And I don't think it can't be a sunspot because the mark is off the centre and shape is just kind of odd. So answers in a postcard please.

Anyway here are some more detail shots in keeping with the earlier pictures taken yesterday.

Not a great shot either, but was the best shot I could get at the time with all the passing cyclists scaring this little guy behind the rocks every couple of seconds.


3 comments:

Hillary said...

Well my thoughts on the first photo is it looks like you took it through a chain link fence. If that is not the reason then maybe you captured a spiritual being.

Scotsman said...

No fence, so we might have to go with the latter.

Girl said...

Ghostie!