Monday 20 April 2009

Long before I was a photographer I was a garden designer so its perhaps no surprise that Spring the season where everything in nature begins anew is also the season I turn into an old hippy. I get excited over the details, the different shades of green, the new born sheep in the fields, buds opening and the tree blossom. The fascination and delight started when I was young, it seems I'm too old to change now.

It might have taken a couple of weeks longer for the trees to blossom and start to turn green compared to my homeland but damn it feels just as good to see Winter on the retreat.
Not all of the pictures above are pin sharp, due to the lightest of breezes, but I still like 'em. Maybe I'm just easily satisfied.

And anyway it sure feels good to go for a walk with the woman on such a gorgeous day.

2 Posts in one day - when did that last happen?

Listening to: The Eels - Goddamn Right It's A Beautiful Day

4 comments:

Some Chilean Woman said...

Your hair is also starting to match your hippy ways...

Scotsman said...

That is very true but we can't all be blessed with great hair

Some Chilean Woman said...

Tell me about it! Sometimes a fake curly hair piece is considered necessary.

Scotsman said...

Perhaps on occasion for minichileanwoman.