Monday 2 July 2007

Losing My Faith In The Summer Time

I'm not really one for complaining about the weather. We have it pretty good in this country, it doesn't get too hot, doesn't get too cold and the extreme elements aren't really so bad when put in context with other countries but now that it looks like I'm going to be homeless by the end of this week (finding a place to stay at such short notice is harder than I thought) the relevance of the non stop rain that we seem to be getting lately is somewhat greater. Its a pain in the arse to be sure, I have no idea how many cardboard boxes are required to keep myself dry at night.

Oasis - The Importance Of Being Idle

1 comment:

Girl said...

Sucktitude.

(it just popped into my head. I've never used that in conversation but now I may have to as it makes me snicker)

A tarp will help with the rain...