Friday 2 April 2010

Blogs

I do not care where you live.

I do not care what car you drive. 


Or if the clothes you wear are this years must haves. I do not care if you have a trust fund that is unlimited or have minus seventy six cents in the bank. I do not care what phone you have. Or if you want the latest fad/gadget. I do not care if you have a facebook page or are jimmy nomates page. I will not be enticed by how many people you know or who you know, whether you are A list, B list, or I never heard of you list. I do not care what you look like.

I am only touched by the words that flow from your thoughts.

It's only that that keeps me coming back for more.

Wouldn't it be nice if life was like that a little bit more often?

1 comment:

PurestGreen said...

There is a blog written by a man named Dale Favier. The blog is called Mole. Today he has written a post that touches on the same sentiments that you have.

Thoughtful post.