Saturday 18 February 2012

Old Habits Are Hard To Break, And Harder To Start Up Again

Before, I used to write. I used to also pick up a camera once in a while. Then I got settled into married life, became all responsible and crap, got a dog, and time just seemed to run away from me and so somehow I seemed to have less time for such things. Even when I did have the time somehow I could overthink like before but I'd lost the touch in how to blog.

So today I used the dog walk as an excuse to get the camera back in hand and hopefully with that I might slowly get back into this blogging thing.
 
I probably could have chosen a better subject than a Jack Russell terrier for my first blog in a long while. Camera focus and hyperactive dogs don't mix well. Cute dog blog this won't be.
Full flow



I'm the King, wait Queen, of the mud pile
What are you waiting for, get over here?

 Wait what is that?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have caught the spirit of a Jack Russel there though! :)

Sausage said...

Welcome back..I like the pics.
Cheers, Sausage

Scotsman said...

Thanks Siobhan, Sausage.