Tuesday 12 February 2008

Its On Repeat # 5

I know, I know, I haven't finished the end of year list yet but maybe this can keep you quiet until I find the time.

This is a playlist for when I want to listen to something a little different from what's on the radio.

Asobi Seksu – Strawberries (USA)

Augie March - There Is No Such Place (Australia)

Betchadupa – My Army Of Birds & Gulls(New Zealand)

Bongo Maffin – Amadlozi (South Africa)

Brenda Fassie – Nomakanjani (South Africa)

The Brunettes – Her Hairagami Set (New Zealand)

Camille – Ta Douleur (France)

Che Fu – Fade Away (New Zealand)

Cheikh Lo – Sante Yalla (Senegal)

Daddy Yankee – Rompe (Puerto Rico)

Emiliana Torrini – White Rabbit (Iceland)

Emma Pollock – If Silence Means That Much To You (Scotland)

Fat Freddy's Drop – Seconds (New Zealand)

Femi Kuti – I Wanna Be Free (South Africa)

Fly My Pretties – Singing In My Soul (New Zealand)

Gogol Bordello – When The Trickster Starts A-Poking (USA)

Gotye – The Only Way (Australia)

Jo Mango – My Lung (Scotland)

La Sonora Dinamita – Escandalo (Columbia)

Little Birdy – BeautifulTo Me (Australia)

Outlandish – I Only Ask Of God (Denmark)

Roddy Frame - Western Skies (Scotland)

Rodrigo y Gabriella – Diablo Rojo (Mexico)

Zazie – Je Suis Un Homme (France)

Zucchero – Pacco Berbacco (Italy)

3 comments:

Girl said...

What? You don't like Maple music?

Scotsman said...

Did I not tell you that I'm a Canuck hater? How remiss of me!

Of course I like maple music. I play anything me, haven't you noticed I don't have taste? Actually that's not entirely true - even I have limits - Celine Dion for one. Having said that I'm pretty sure Bedouin Soundclash have made a previous list mention. Although first time I heard them play I was sure they more Caribbean than Canadian.

Anonymous said...

She's from Quebec so is only sort of Canadian anyway.

*snicker*