Sunday 29 October 2006

I Must Be Crazy!

You'd think i'd learn. But no, not me. The past couple of months have kept me so busy with work and life stuff that I have been unable to blog. It's not that I've not had the ideas to blog, it's just a major case of not having enough time in the day. When I have had a moment to myself to sit down for two minutes the blogging inspiration has inevitably passed or I have just had the energy to fight with my brain and get my thoughts into some sort of order and get them onto the screen. So what did I do today? I only went and made myself a new blog that i'm not going to have time for either. I must be crazy!
Anyway if you want to have a look at it, the link is in the top left corner of this page. Its called The Scottish List and it is my take on things you should do, or taste, or visit if you ever come to Scotland. It's only got two items in the list so far, but give me a break it will grow - slowly.

No comments: