Monday 25 September 2006

Funny Little Blog

Ah my funny little blog

I come home late at night and I type a piece of my soul

I get to be myself and I get to sing

I get to play at being irresponsible

I can say what I feel without needing to worry about the consequences

I have a conversation with you at night

It's a little one sided but that's alright

For the briefest of moments I can live out the life of a poet

Or demonstrate my abilities as the world’s worst comedian

You’re the smallest picture of what’s going on in my mind in an instant

You help clear my vision when my eyesight is fogged

I don’t write to be understood, I write to understand

People are going to be reading this & see me talking in person to a blog and think I’ve cracked

Well they’ll be right, but this post is written in jest

That though doesn’t make me any less crazy

No comments: